- Now I will explain in detail the meditation which is the destroyer of saṁsāra, r̥ta, satya, the supreme brahman and the panacea for entire saṁsāra.
- Ūrdhvareta, Viśvarūpa, Virūpākṣa, Maheśvara, “He is I” – thus should respectfully reflect on the Lord – o, master of the yogins!
- Or else to meditate on the truth, Īśāna, knowledge, bliss, non-duality, beyond the object, pure, one’s own, the without beginning, middle or end,
- Non-coarse, non-spatial, impalpable, invisible, tasteless and odorless, immeasurable, incomparable.
- O, very virtuous one! “Ātman that is sat-cit-ānanda, infinite, brahman I am” – have to meditate knowing that the liberation is beyond the body.
- The man who is endowed with such a practice, a “high-souled”, no doubt will understand gradually Vedānta.